1 lb raw salmon
Coconut oil cooking spray
¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 thin slice fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon raw honey
1. Combine soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic and honey in a resealable bag.
2. Add salmon and mix to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Remove salmon, reserving the marinade. In a pan over medium-high heat add cooking spray.
4. Cook salmon for 2 minutes per side.
5. Turn heat low and pour in the reserved marinade. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Serve with brown rice = 1/2 cup = 1 Yellow