2 large eggs
2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp pure maple syrup (or raw honey), divided use
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon apple spice mix
2 slices of low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread
Coconut oil cooking spray
1 small apple, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1. Combine egg, almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, and ground cinnamon, apple spice and mix.
2. Soak bread in egg mixture for 5 minutes.
3. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat up coconut oil
4. Add bread, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Top bread with chopped apple and walnuts and add remaining 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup.