Smart Points- 8
**Counts as 1 Green, not 2
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped carrots (from about 5 medium)
2 cups chopped celery (from about 4 stalks)
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
4 cups of low sodium-chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
2 cups whole wheat noodles
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add carrots, celery and onion and saute 3-4 minutes.
2. Add broth, salt and pepper and oregano. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
4. Add whole wheat noodles. Cover and boil for 6-8 minutes.
5. Add chicken and cook for 1 minute or until chicken is heated.
6. Top with cilantro before serving.