Serves 10 (2 cookies each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow
½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2/3 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1¼ cups pumpkin puree
⅓ cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, almond flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine egg, pumpkin, and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; mix until blended.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
7. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.