3 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 egg whites
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine egg whites, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until blended.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.