Serves 4 (2 cookies each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): 1/4 Purple, 1/2 Red
1 cup of fresh strawberries
1/2 cup strawberry whey protein
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven for 325° F.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Mash strawberries in a bowl.
4. Add strawberry whey protein, coconut flour and baking powder; mix well.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until firm.