Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1/2 Green
2 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
2 cups whole wheat three-cheese tortellini
4 cups fresh spinach
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Salt & pepper
Olive oil cooking spray
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with spray.
2. Add sweet potatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cover skillet and
cook for about 5 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are starting to
3. Add broth and spinach.
4. Add unsweetened coconut ,ilk, and stir. Cover and bring liquid to a simmer.
5. Add tortellini. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes or until tortellini
are plump and cooked through.
6. Serve. 1/2 cup= 1 serving.