Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green
2 large eggs
2 corn tortillas, cut into strips
1/4 of onion, chopped
1/4 tomato, diced
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
You can add cheese to this or avocado for a blue.
1. Combine eggs in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Spray nonstick spray in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add tortillas; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp. Remove tortillas from pan.
4. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
5. Add tomato; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
7. Add tortillas; cook, for 1 to 2 minutes.