Serves 6 (1 donut each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 2 Teaspoons
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup vanilla or chocolate protein powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons raw honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Mix almond meal, oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2. Add eggs, honey, coconut oil and milk in another bowl. Whisk well.
3. Add wet mixture into flour mixture. Mix well.
4. Coat donut pan with nonstick spray. Add about 1/4 cup batter into each pan.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes
6. Let cool and serve.