1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extact
1. Mix vanilla protein powder, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2. Add eggs, pumpkin puree, applesauce and vanilla extract in another bowl. Whisk well.
3. Add wet mixture into flour mixture. Mix well.
4. Coat donut pan with nonstick spray. Add about 1/4 cup batter into each pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Let cool and serve.