1-1/4 cup almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 ground ginger
3 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger in a bowl; mix well.
4. Add molasses and coconut oil; mix until blended.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until firm.