Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow
Smart Points- 9
2/3 cups molasses
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add eggs, molasses, melted coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
5. Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
6. Cool before serving.