1-1/4 cups of old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup raw honey
1 cup grated carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, salt and grated carrots. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and honey. Mix well.
4. Add wet mixture with the dry ingredients. Mix well.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes.