Serves 18 (1 cookie each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 2 teaspoons
3/4 cup natural almond butter
1/3 cup raw honey
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
1 medium banana
1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond butter, honey, banana and egg in a bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine coconut flour, almond flour and baking powder in a bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture; mix until blended.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
7. Bake for 12 minutes or until firm.