Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Cookie = 1-1/2 Yellow
3 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
1 large egg
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven for 375° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine coconut oil, honey, egg whites, egg and vanilla extract in another bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until blended.
6. Add chocolate chips; mix until blended.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
8. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until firm.