1 cup oat flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
3 egg whites
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by lining with muffin tin liners or coating with spray.
3. Combine egg whites, greek yogurt, banana, pumpkin puree, honey and vanilla extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oat flour, almond meal, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until blended.
6. Add apple, mix until just blended.
7. Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.