2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup raw honey
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl; mix well.
4. Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract; mix until blended.
5. Mix ground cinnamon and coconut sugar in a bowl. Take a rounded tablespoon of dough and roll them in the coating.
6. Place on cookie sheet and flatten with a spatula.
7. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until firm.