1 small zucchini
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (or olive oil cooking spray)
2 tablespoons wholly guacamole avocado verde
1/2 cup sweet potatoes, cubed
Salt and pepper, to taste
Green onions, for garnish
1. Remove skin and chop sweet potatoes into bite size pieces; heat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat and cook potatoes, stirring occasionally.
2. Chop ends off of zucchini and send them through the spiralizer; set aside.
3. Mix two tablespoons of wholly guacamole with zoodles.
4. Cook two eggs.
5. Place sweet potatoes and eggs on top of the zoodles.
6. Garnish with green onions.