Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1/2 Blue, 1 Teaspoon
2 small/medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
2. Peel and slice sweet potatoes, and slice into about 1/4 inch long slices and 1/4 inch wide inch strips. **You can find crinkle cut sweet potatoes at Walmart!
3. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder and juice of 1 lime. Spread sweet potato fries on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping about halfway through.
5. Top with 2 tablespoons of guacamole and 1 tablespoon of salsa for each serving.
6. Serve and enjoy!