1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon ginger
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 green onion
1 bag tri color coleslaw mix bag or 7-8 cups shredded cabbage & carrots
1-2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. In a nonstick pan, add coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Cook ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add ground beef. Cook until no longer pink.
4. Once ground beef is cooked through, add coleslaw mix and stir to combine.
5. Pour coconut aminos and stir. Cook until cabbage is wilted.
6. Serve with green onions.