Container Equivalents (per serving): 2 Yellow, 2 Teaspoons
2 slices of whole-wheat bread
2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon of blueberry jam
1. Spread peanut butter evenly onto one slice of bread.
2. Spread jam on top of the peanut butter (or on other slice)
3. Press two slices of bread together.
4. Cut the sandwich in half and enjoy!
1 serving= Free, 6 Tablespoons= 1/2 Purple
1 cup frozen blueberries
1. Place blueberries in a small saucepan; cook, over medium heat stirring occasionally for 12-15 minutes, or until berries have broken down and liquid becomes thicker.
2. Refrigerate, covered, to cool.