2 large eggs
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
1 tablespoon organic butter, melted
1-1/2 cups almond flour
3/4 teaspoons baking soda
Dash of salt
1/2 cup chopped apple
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare nine muffin cups by lining with muffin tin liners or coating with spray.
3. Combine eggs, banana, and butter in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine almond flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add almond meal mixture to egg mixture; mix until blended.
6. Add apple, mix until just blended.
7. Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.