Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1/2 Red
1 slice of whole grain bread
1 large egg
2 teaspoons canned pureed pumpkin
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, divided
1. Combine egg, almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, pumpkin and spices and mix.
2. Soak bread in egg mixture for 5 minutes.
3. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, spray nonstick spray.
4. Add bread, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup on top.