Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green
1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
1 cup of spinach
Olive oil spray
Teaspoon of minced garlic,
Dash of salt & pepper
1. Spray olive oil spray in a nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Cook minced garlic for about one minute.
2. Meanwhile, whisk two eggs with salt & pepper. Set aside.
3. Add spinach to skillet. Cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Beat the eggs quickly toward the center of the pan.
5. When eggs are nearly cooked, add cooked quinoa to skillet. Mix in well.
6. Transfer to plate and enjoy.