Container Equivalents (per serving): 1-2 Yellow, 1 Red, 1/2 Green
1 1/2 lbs. raw lean ground turkey breast (at least 93% lean)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup tomato sauce, no sugar added (4oz)
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and cook, stirring frequently until no longer pink.
3. Add the garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, paprika, and oregano. Mix well.
4. Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Add water and tomato sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for about 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve over cooked pasta.