Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1 Green
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
2 shallots, finely diced
3-4 cups kale (fresh or frozen)
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
Dash of red pepper flakes
Salt & Pepper
1. Spray nonstick spray in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, shallots, cumin, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
3. Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are cooked through and tender.
4. Add kale into the skillet approximately during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
5. Divide the hash among four plates. You can top this with a sunny-side up egg (optional).
6. Serve immediately.