Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Red
Smart Points- 2
1/2 cup onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
3 cups fresh shrimp
4 cups kale leaves
Red pepper flakes, to taste
Salt & pepper
1. In a saucepan, spray nonstick spray over medium heat.
2. Add onions and red pepper flakes.
3. Cook until onions are soft and golden.
4. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
5. Add sweet potato and cook until soft. It is about 10-15 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn pink.
7. Turn the heat to low and add kale, stirring until wilted.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper.