Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow for 2 cookies
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add bananas and chocolate chips; mix well.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.