Container Equivalents (per serving):1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue
1 whole wheat pita bread
1 cup diced tomatoes, mushrooms, onions
3/4 cups diced chicken (I used rotisserie)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
Dash of salt, pepper, dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In your spatula cook onion, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place pita bread on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove. Add your “tomato mixture” on top. 4. Add diced chicken on top.
5. Top it with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for about 8 minutes.