Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 Blue
1/2 cup rolled oats, cooked
1 cup of peaches, diced
12 roasted almonds, chopped
Teaspoon raw honey
*I know in the pic it says teaspoon. That was before I knew you were allowed 1-2 teaspoons of honey per day not counting towards teaspoon.
1. Cook oats according to directions.
2. Mix diced peaches, almonds and raw honey together with oatmeal.
How to roast almonds in the oven
1. Spread almonds out on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° F for 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove and let almonds cool.