1 large apple
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon raw honey
1. Place peeled, cored, and cubed apples in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Stir in cinnamon and honey
3. Microwave for 1 minute
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Add 1/4 cup of apple mixture onto the Fold-its.
6. Brush the edges of the Fold-Its with egg white and then fold over and crimp edges with a fork until sealed closed. Brush remaining egg white on the fold-its.
7. Place the empanadas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool slightly before eating.