Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green
1/2 pound ground turkey
1 cup of sweet potato, cut in chunks
1/2 half of onion, chopped
1 cup of spinach
Olive oil spray
1. Dice sweet potatoes into small chunks and saute them in a pan with olive oil spray, garlic powder and a little bit of ground cinnamon. Cook on medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Add ground turkey to the pan with the sweet potatoes. Break it up with a fork as it cooks. Add onion.
3. Continue to cook sweet potatoes, turkey and onion until turkey is no longer pink and sweet potatoes begin to soften.
4. When sweet potatoes are soft, add spinach, and cook until it is wilted.
5. Remove from pan and serve.