2 slices of low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, divided use
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons almond butter
1 banana, thinly sliced
Coconut oil cooking spray
1. Combine egg, almond milk, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and ground cinnamon and mix.
2. Spread two teaspoons almond butter and banana slices from 1/2 banana.
3. Soak the sandwich in egg mixture until they are nice and moist.
4. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, spray coconut oil cooking spray
5. Place sandwich in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Cut the sandwich in half diagonally to make 2 servings. Serve with the remaining 1/2 banana and remaining maple syrup.