Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Yellow
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of chopped onion, and mixed bell peppers
1/2 cup black beans
3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Salt & pepper
Hot sauce (optional)
1. Whisk together the eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Spray skillet with cooking spray and sauté onions and bell peppers.
3. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring, until the eggs are nearly done.
4. Add the black beans and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Top with hot sauce (optional)
6. You can also top avocado and salsa (optional)