Container Equivalents (per serving): 2 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Blue
2 slices of low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread
1 large egg
2 slices of turkey bacon
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
1/8 of onion, diced
1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
1. Whisk together the eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Spray skillet with cooking spray and sauté onions and turkey bacon.
3. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring, until the eggs are nearly done.
4. Place scrambled eggs on top of the bread.(It’s ok if not all of it will fit!)
5. Place mozzarella cheese on top.
6. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, spray olive oil cooking spray
7. Place sandwich in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.