Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Teaspoon
Cilantro Lime Chicken
1.5 lb. boneless chicken breast
¼ cup lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup fresh cilantro
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon salt
4 avocados, diced
½ cup fresh cilantro, diced
3 tablespoons lime juice
½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
salt to taste
1. In a small bowl, add lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, cumin and salt. Whisk until mixed.
2. Add chicken and let it marinade for 15 minutes (in a large ziplock bag).
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on pan, and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. To make the avocado salsa, add avocado, cilantro, lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove and salt in a bowl. Gently toss together.
5. Place avocado salsa on top of chicken.