Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Yellow
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
2 medium celery stalks, chopped
1 lb. raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch strips
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 (14.5-oz.) can low-sodium diced tomatoes
1/2 cup all-natural chili sauce
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil (or 1 tsp. dried basil)
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp. dried parsley)
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 cup brown rice
1. Cook brown rice, according to directions.
2. In a medium nonstick skillet, spray olive oil spray.
3. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken and garlic. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes, chili sauce, basil, parsley, and crushed red pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; gently boil, covered, for 10 minutes.
6. Top over brown rice.