Container Equivalents (per serving): 2 Yellow, 1 Blue
2 slices of whole-grain bread
1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
Butter cooking spray
1. Top a slice of bread with cheese. Add second slice on top.
2. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Spray cooking spray.
3. Add sandwich; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip, cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
4. Dip grilled cheese in tomato soup, and enjoy!
Creamy Tomato Soup
Serves 4 (1 cup each)
Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Green, 1 Purple
3 cups tomato sauce
1 cup low-sodium organic vegetable broth
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
4 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
1. Combine tomato sauce and vegetable broth in a large sauce pan; cook over medium-low heat. Cook until it reaches a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low.
2. Add yogurt. Mix well. Do not boil.
3. Add basil.