Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue
1 whole-wheat tortilla
1 large egg
2 slices of turkey bacon
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
1/8 of onion, diced
Spinach, peppers (any vegetables)
1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
1. Whisk together the eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Spray skillet with cooking spray and sauté onions and turkey bacon.
3. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring, until the eggs are nearly done. Set aside.
4. Place whole wheat tortilla onto the skillet. Top it with cheese.
5. Then place scrambled eggs on one side of the tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half.
6. Cook until golden and cheese has melted. Cook on both sides of the tortilla.
7. Cut the quesadillas in triangles.