Container Equivalent (per serving): 1 Red, 1-2 Yellow, 1 Blue, Tsp
2 cups of uncooked whole wheat pasta
1 pound chicken breast, cut into cubes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-3/4 cups organic chicken broth
1-3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 cup parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
Olive oil spray or tablespoon of olive oil
1. In a skillet, spray olive oil cooking spray (or use regular olive oil). Add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown the chicken on all sides for about two minutes.
2. Add minced garlic and cook for a minute.
3. Add chicken broth, almond milk, flour, onion powder, dried basil, dried parsley flakes and uncooked pasta. Stir well to combine.
4. Bring to a gentle boil, then cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
5. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring once or twice during this time.
6. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
7. Serve and enjoy!