1 pound extra-lean ground turkey
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup onions, diced
1 cup yellow pepper, diced
2 cups sweet potato, diced
Salt & pepper
Pinch of red chili flakes
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Olive oil spray
1. In a skillet, spray olive oil spray over medium high heat.
2. Add ground turkey and minced garlic. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Add onions and yellow pepper.. Cook until onions are golden brown.
4. Add sweet potatoes, salt, pepper and and red chili flakes.
5. Cover the skillet and cook until they are tender. If necessary, spray more olive oil spray or a little bit of water to cook the sweet potato.
6. When the sweet potato is tender, add shredded mozzarella cheese and cook until cheese melts.
7. Serve and enjoy.