Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red,1-2 Green, 1/4 Purple, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Blue
Smart Points- 6
1 lb extra lean ground turkey
2 lbs cabbage, coarsely chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable broth or water
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper
Olive oil cooking spray
1. In a skillet, spray olive oil spray over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and cook until golden brown, stirring occassionally.
3. Add ground turkey. Cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Add cabbage and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add tomato sauce, broth, salt and pepper. Cook for about 7 minutes. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
6. Add peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Top with mozzarella cheese. Cook until cheese melts. About a minute.
8. Top with parsley.
9. Serve and enjoy!