Container Equivalents (per serving): 1 Red, 3 Green, 1/2 Teaspoon
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Salt & pepper
1 pound green beans, ends removed
2 medium zucchini, sliced
2 medium summer squash, sliced
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium red onion, sliced
4 cooked chicken sausages, sliced
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
1. To make marinade, combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, and garlic in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
2. Place green beans, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade; shake to blend. Let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Place veggie mixture on a skillet and cook until vegetables begin to soften. Add sausages; mix well.
4. Cook until sausages are cooked.
5. Sprinkle with basil before serving.