1 pound chicken breast, cut into cubes
8 slices of turkey bacon, diced (2 slices per serving)
2 cups of sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
1 cup green onions, sliced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. In a pan, spray cooking spray and add cook bacon. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine together paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
4. Toss the sweet potatoes and chicken to spice mix, and stir to coat.
5. Add the seasoned potatoes and chicken into an oven-proof pan and bake for 55-60 minutes.
7. Add the green onions and bacon to the dish.
8. Serve and enjoy!