1 cup greek yogurt, plain
2 tablespoons raw honey
2 ripe bananas
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups blueberries
2/3 cups chopped raw walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender, add yogurt, honey, bananas, rolled oats, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend until smooth.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries and chopped walnuts.
4. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups. About 1/4 cup each.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Transfer muffins to rack and cool.