Container Equivalent (per serving): 1/2 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 Teaspoon
1 large egg
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp pure maple syrup (or raw honey), divided use
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 slice of low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread
Teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Combine egg, almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, and ground cinnamon and mix.
2. Soak bread in egg mixture for 5 minutes.
3. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat up coconut oil
4. Add bread, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Top bread with bananas (or any fruits) and add remaining 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup.